We hereby offer you a new service! The "ICB Dubai Shopping Service: Porsche at a bargain price!". The United Arab Emirates are particularly hard hitted by the corona pandemic. Dubai's economy no longer depends on oil but on tourism and air traffic. Both are on the ground. Millions of foreigners have lost their jobs and are fleeing to their home countries. Some take their car with them, and many can no longer afford to even do that. The used car market in Dubai is dead! At least for sellers. Very interesting bargains suddenly arise for buyers. But nobody buys that fall:
- Bargain purchase prices in Dubai!
- At the same time, the Euro has gained around 10% in value in the last 6 months, which makes shopping in the Dubai Dollar zone thousands of Euros cheaper for us Europeans.
- Benefit from the reduced German VAT to 16% and make your purchase with us by mid-November at the latest.
- And last but not least, the shipping costs have also decreased in the wake of Corona.
How does the ICB Dubai Shopping Service work?
1. You contact us by email or phone and tell us which cars are of interest to you. Attention: Not all GCC Specs vehicles can be homologated in the EU. But if you concentrate on Porsche with first registration date before 1st of August 2018, we guarantee the homologation for the EU. With other brands, the issue is at your risk. Usually it also works with VW, Audi, Mercedes, Jeep, Land Rover, Ferrari, Lambo and all classic cars and all US specs that are sometimes offered in Dubai. Hands off BMW, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Mitsubishi, Kia, Hyundai and all Diesels, unless you know what you are doing and take care of the vehicle documents yourself.
2. You are looking for a suitable car yourself on the following open Dubai car market places: www.dubizzle.com or carswitch.com and send us the URL of the offer you like. The price shown is in Dirhams. To convert into Euros, divide the amount (today October 8th, 2020) by 4,33 = your net purchase price free Dubai in euros! (Alternatively and more accurately: Dirham amount / 3.665 (fix!) = USD / current $ - € exchange rate e.g. 1,18 = Euro.) If you have found a car that interests you on another website or with any dealer, give us the contact details.
3. We contact the seller by phone, ask if the car is still available, for more details about the car (accident-free?) And the last price. We will pass this information on to you immediately. Please give us your mobile phone number for fast Whatsapp communication.
4. You tell us whether you want to buy the car and pay € 100 to our account in Germany. For this we visit the car in Dubai personally (if the car is in Abu Dhabi or another of the six emirates, the service costs € 100 more). We make dozens of photos according to your specifications, possibly videos, possibly live transmission of the tour to you. On request, we can drive the car to an ADNOC station (similar to TÜV) and have the car tested and checked. That costs € 100 extra and we will send you the result immediately via Whatsapp.
5. If you want to buy the car after the inspection / appraisal, then transfer the purchase price to our account in Germany or directly in Dubai. Additional costs such as for the shipping and our commission can be paid separately to save customs and taxes. We are happy to provide references on our reliability and can also be obtained from the E.A.I.V.T., of which we have been a member for almost 20 years. We are The auto import / export specialist in Dubai for almost 20 years! If the car is sold in the meantime, we will of course refund you the full amount immediately.
6. We pay the seller in cash upon delivery. We take care of the sales contract, the export certificate, both keys, the service booklet (if available), check the fluid levels and tire pressure and bring the car to our shipping company in the port. For an additional charge of € 100, we offer a thorough exterior and interior cleaning. For an additional € 100 smart repair for every scratch or dent.
7. We take care of the shipping to you, transport insurance, harbour handling and the customs declaration in both ports (if EU port). You can then come and collect your car yourself in the destination port or we can deliver the car to you for an additional charge. Delivery time: 6 weeks.
8. Depending on the make and model, we can take care of the homologation and the creation of the German/EU vehicle documents on request.
9. "ICB Dubai Shopping Service: Exclusive Edition": Here you can deposit a freely selectable amount with us, e.g. a down payment of 3.000 Euros so that you don't miss a single bargain. Because the cheapest bargains are of course also found by others and are quickly sold out even in the crisis in Dubai. So that this cannot happen to you, because the international transfer takes 2-3 working days, we can then secure the bargain for you, conclude the contract and make a deposit to the seller. If there is no deal, we will refund the amount immediately if you ask us to do so.
Our commission is always plus € 1.000 per car. If possible, you should always buy two to three vehicles at the same time to fill a 40 "container. The additional costs are then in the EU: 10% customs, VAT, shipping € 1.400, transport insurance 1% of the vehicle value, harbour handling and registration for customs clearance: about 600 Euros. If we should do the homologation for you, this costs 1.800 Euros (net) including transport to Hagen (all other costs are tax-free).